Bourbon and Orange Pecan Pie
Basic flakey piecrust or 1 store-bought piecrust, fitted into a 9 inch pie plate
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter (1/2 stick) melted
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) bourbon or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 2 cup(s) pecan halves
- 1. Set an oven rack in the lowest postion and heat oven to 350 dgrees. Place the pic plate on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk together the corn syrup, sugar, butter, eggs, bourbon, ornage zest, and salt. Stir in the pecans.
- 3. Pour the pecan mixture into the crust and bake until the center is set, 50-55 mins. Let cool to room temperature before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bourbon and Orange Pecan Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries