- 1 bar(s) Guacamole
- Juice of 1/4 of an orange
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1 avocado seeded and scooped out of skin
- 2 Tbs roasted and charred Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 ea Serrano pepper roasted seeded and diced
- 1 Tbs medium dice red onions
- 1 tsp chopped cilantro
- coarse ground salt to taste (sea salt is better)
- Squeeze juices into bowl. Add avocado and coarsely chop. Add onions, roasted tomato, serrano and cilantro fold into avocado mixture. Add salt (more is better). Result should be crudely chopped not mashed. Thats it.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melissa123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Boudros Guacamole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads