- 2 eggs (optional)
- salt, cayenne, black pepper, to taste
- crushed crackers (whatever kind you like)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup milk (optional)
- Remove the boudin from casing. Roll the mixture into balls.
- Method 1: Crush crackers into fine meal, season. Take the boudin balls and roll in cracker meal. Refrigerate for 1 - 2 hours. Oven 375. Place balls on cookie sheet and back 20 - 25 minutes turning halfway.
- Method 2: Combine milk and egg in glass bowl. Set aside. Crush crackers to a fine meal, season. Coat boudin balls in egg mixture then dredge in cracker mixture. Refrigerate 1 - 2 hours. Bake 375 for 20 - 25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psschmidt2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note