Boston Mulled Cider
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 quart(s) apple cider
- 3/4 cup(s) triple sec,curacao or any other orange-flavored liqueur (or)
- 2 tablespoon(s) non-alcoholic orange flower water
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins
- 1 orange (sliced)(unpeeled)
- 1 apple (quartered,cored,unpared)
- 1 slice(s) lemon or lime
- 1/4 cube(s) brown sugar (packed)
- 5 piece(s) star anise (optional)
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1 stick(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) whole allspice
- 8 whole(s) cloves
- 1/3 cup(s) dark rum (optional)
- 1)In a large kettle,combine the cider,orange flavoring of your choice,raisins,orange,apple,lemon slices,brown sugar,star anise,if used,nutmeg,cinnamon,allspice and cloves.2)Bring to boiling.3)Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.4)Just before serving,star in the rum,if used.5)Ladle into mugs to serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note