Boston Blue Chicken and Apple Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 (6 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 2 head(s) Boston lettuce leaves separated
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples peeled, cored, cut into 1/4" slices
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled, reduced-fat blue cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 1/4 cup(s) bottled, reduced-fat vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped walnuts toasted
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped chives
- 1. Spray a grill pan with cooking spray and place over high heat.
- 2. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and grill until just cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a platter and cover with foil.
- 3. In a large bowl, combine lettuce, apples, blue cheese and vinaigrette. Toss and transfer to a serving bowl.
- 4. Slice chicken into 1/2" thick slices. Add to salad and top with walnuts and chives.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Boston Blue Chicken and Apple Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads