Boston Blue Chicken and Apple Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 24 ounce(s) chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 2 head(s) Boston lettuce, leaves separated
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples peeled, cored, and cut into 1/4 in. slices
- 1/4 cup(s) parmagiano reggiano
- 1/4 cup(s) vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 teaspoon(s) chopped chives
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook.
- In large bowl, combine lettuce, apples, cheese, and salad dressing. Toss.
- Add chicken, walnuts and chives.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Boston Blue Chicken and Apple Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads