Boston Baked Haddock Fillets
Marinate: 2 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 8-ounce fresh haddock fillets
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4 pound(s) buttery, flaky crackers, finely crushed
- 1/2 pound(s) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- Marinate fish in milk, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, olive oil, and paprika for 2 hours (the longer the better).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Remove the haddock from marinade and dip each fillet into cracker crumbs. Cover all surfaces well.
- Place fillets in buttered baking pan. Drizzle with melted butter. Pour white wine into pan, being sure not to drizzle directly onto fish.
- Bake until flaky, approximately 10 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Place under broiler for a few minutes to finish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note