My basic recipe for Rum or Bourbon Balls, plus other variations
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 cup(s) vanilla wafers (Nabisco) crushed
- 1 cup(s) pecan pieces
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) cocoa
- 3 tablespoon(s) kayr syrup - white
- 1/4 cup(s) rum or bourbon or liquor of choice
- Gind vanilla wafers in processor. Measure out 2 1/2 cups. Store any leftovers. Ad nuts, powdered sugar and cocoa to crumbs in the workbowl. Pulse to blend and then then, with motor running pour in karo syrup and rum or bourbon. Process until moistened, adding a bit more rum or bourbon until mixture holds together.
- Shape small pieces of dough into balls and roll in powdered sugar, or powdered sugar mixed with cocoa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by harpette and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note