Bonnie Butter Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 3/4 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) Baking Powder
- 2/3 cup(s) butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour rectangular pan,13x9x2, or 2 round pans, 9x1 1/2 inches. Mix margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large mixer bowl until fluffy. Beat on high speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 5 minutes. Beat in flour, baking powder and salt alternately with milk on low speed. Pour into pan(s).
- Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, rectangular 45 to 50 minutes, layers 30 to 35 minutes. Cool layers 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely.
- ** If using self-rising flour, omit baking powder and salt
This recipe is a personal recipe added by clarissaA and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bonnie Butter Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings