Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, cored, seeded and chopped
- 3 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 pound(s) extra-lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup(s) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) green olives stuffed with pimientos
- 1/4 cup(s) raisins
- 1 tablespoon(s) capers
- 1/2 cup(s) cooking sherry
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- In a hot pot saute chopped onion and green pepers in oil for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Add remainder of ingredients and simmer for 25 minutes, stirring frequently.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note