Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, cored, seeded and chopped
- 3 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 pound(s) extra-lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup(s) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) green olives stuffed with pimientos
- 1/4 cup(s) raisins
- 1 tablespoon(s) capers
- 1/2 cup(s) cooking sherry
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- In a hot pot saute chopped onion and green pepers in oil for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Add remainder of ingredients and simmer for 25 minutes, stirring frequently.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes