- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 8 slices onion
- 8 slices tomato
- Combine first 6 ingredients; mix well. Shape into 8 patties. Wrap a slice of bacon around each patty, securing with a wooden pick. Grill patties over medium coals 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Place patties on bottom of buns. Top each with lettuce leaf and onion and tomato slices; cover with bun tops.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches