Boneless Pork Chops with Dried Cranerries
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 4 1" thick boneless pork chops
- salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth or port
- 3 tablespoon(s) dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon(s) seedless raspberry jam
- Heat butter & oil in skillet over low heat. Season chops with salt & pepper and dust with flour. Increase heat to medium high. Brown chops about 3 min. on each side. Remove from pan. Add broth, jam and cranberries to pan. Cook and stir until reduced by about half. Spoon over chops. Serve with chopped parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JillGinder and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Boneless Pork Chops with Dried Cranerries Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes