Boned Chicken Breast and Rice Casserole
White rice may be substituted for wild rice. White wine may be substituted for sauterne.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ounce(s) Wild rice
- 4 piece(s) chicken breasts Boned and skinned
- 1 can(s) Cream of chicken soup
- 4 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 3/4 cup(s) Sauterne
- 1/2 cup(s) Celery Chopped
- 3 ounce(s) Mushrooms Sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Pimento Chopped
- Prepare rice according to directions on box. Brown chicken in butter. Arrange chicken breast on top of cooked rice in 2 quart casserole. Put soup in pan used to brown chicken. Add Sauterne and other ingredients. Heat to boiler and let thicken. Pour mixture over chicken and rice and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, and 15 minutes more uncovered.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Rcmitchell001 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Boned Chicken Breast and Rice Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes