Bone Suckin' Yaki Wings
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) Bone Suckin' Habanero Sauce
- 1 jar(s) Bone Suckin' Yaki Sauce
- 1 jar(s) Hot Bone Suckin' Sauce
- 24 Chicken Wings
- 1 stick(s) Butter
- Preheat oil in a skillet to 375˚.
- Melt butter in sauce pan. Add Hot Bone Suckin' Sauce and Bone Suckin' Habanero Sauce. Simmer on stove. Fry wings in oil at 375˚, for 10 minutes or until done. Drain excess oil from wings. Submerge wings into sauce on stove. Remove and place wings on a cookie sheet. Bake wings in oven at 350˚ for 10 minutes. Remove wings from oven and submerge into the sauce pan on the stove turning once. Drain. Pour Bone Suckin' Yaki over half of the wings and serve. See which ones go first!
- To order products, please visit BoneSuckin.com
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChefBillyD and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes