Bone Suckin' Red Bean Chili
The perfect dish to cook while watching a game!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 jar(s) Bone Suckin' Salsa
- 2 tablespoon(s) Bone Suckin' Habanero
- 3 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 4 8 ounce(s) Cans of Tomato Soup
- 1 can(s) Beer
- 3 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- 2 Onion Finely diced
- 3 15 ounce(s) Cans of Kidney Beans
- 1 bunch(es) Scallions Thinly Sliced
- 1 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1 cup(s) Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- In a large stock pot brown ground beef over medium heat. Drain fat from ground beef. Add onions, Bone Suckin' Hot Seasoning & Rub and cumin, stir and cook over medium heat for 5 min. Pour in Bone Suckin' Salsa, tomato soup and kidney beans. Stir in beer, making sure all ingredients are combined well. Continue to cook over medium heat for 20 minutes. Serve in a bowl and top with a dollop of sour cream, cheddar cheese and scallions. Wonderful served with a piece of crusty bread with melted cheese. Serves 8
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChefBillyD and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bone Suckin' Red Bean Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews