This was the very best pasta salad!!! My family loved it and it was so easy. I will definetly make again and again. Thank You
Bone Suckin' Orzo Salad & Dressing
This is the perfect side dish to make for your next tailgating event!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) Bone Suckin' Poultry Seasoning
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 shallot finely chopped
- 1 clove(s) Garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) basil thinly sliced
- 2 cup(s) orzo
- 1/2 pint(s) grape tomatoes Cut in half
- 2 cup(s) Baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup(s) Goat cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) pine nuts toasted
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh flat leaf parsley thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh chives chopped
- Whisk together the vinegar, shallot, and garlic in a medium bowl to blend. Drizzle in the olive oil very slowly while whisking, until ingredients are fully incorporated. Stir in basil and season with sea salt and pepper.
- Toss the pasta, tomatoes, spinach, goat cheese, pine nuts and parsley in a large bowl with enough vinaigrette to coat. Season the salad with sea salt and pepper and sprinkle with chopped chives. Serves 4.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChefBillyD and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bone Suckin' Orzo Salad & Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables