Bone Suckin' Mushroom & Swiss Sliders
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) Bone Suckin' Habanero Sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Bone Suckin' Thicker Sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Bone Suckin' Hot Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- Onion Finely chopped
- 4 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 8 ounce(s) Buttom Mushrooms finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Red Wine
- 8 dash(es) worchestershire sauce
- 2 pound(s) Ground Sirloin
- 4 tablespoon(s) buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sea salt
- 1 package(s) Swiss cheese sliced into 1/4
- 1 package(s) Dinner rolls of 8, split
- In a small bowl mix, Bone Suckin' Habanero Sauce, Bone Suckin' Sauce, Thicker Style, mayonnaise and apple cider vinegar, set aside.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet. Add onions and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add mushrooms, stir, and add wine, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Cook for several minutes, continuing to stir, until most of the liquid has evaporated. Transfer mushroom mixture into separate bowl, cover and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix ground sirloin with Bone Suckin' Hot Seasoning & Rub, buttermilk, worcestershire, salt and pepper. Form 1/4 to 1/3 cup of meat mixture into a patty and make an indention with your thumb into one side of patty (to keep the patty from plumping up too much). In the same skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter over medium to medium-high heat. Cook four patties at a time for 4 minutes per side. Spoon mushroom mixture on each patty and then top each with at least one square of cheese. Place lid on skillet and let the cheese melt slightly. Remove and keep warm while finishing the rest of the patties.
- Toast halved buns under the broiler until golden brown. Spread the Spicy Bone Suckin' Sauce onto buns, then patty up and serve. Serves 4
- To order products, please visit BoneSuckin.com
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChefBillyD and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note