Bone Suckin’® BBQ Chicken Recipe
Community Recipe from
- 1 jar(s) Bone Suckin' Sauce
- 1 whole(s) Chicken
- An easy and delicious grilling recipe.
- •Bone Suckin’ Sauce, 16 oz. jar
- •Whole Chicken
- 1.Quarter chicken and place on a preheated charcoal or gas grill 6″ to 8″ above heat. Cook for 1½ hours turning once. (Baste with butter at this point.)
- 2.During the last 20 minutes, baste with Bone Suckin’ Sauce on each side, turning once. To save cooking time, cook chicken in the microwave until almost done and finish cooking on the grill as above. Recipe serves 2.
- *Important- To ensure that chicken is cooked throughout, have the internal temperature reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit Do not put sauce on chicken before cooking – will burn.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChefBillyD and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bone Suckin’® BBQ Chicken Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes