Bon “Apple” Tite Cinnamon Rolls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon(s) Tropical Foodâs PB&J MixÂ®
- 1 granny smith apple peeled and chopped small
- 1 package(s) cinnamon rolls
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- Â½ stick(s) butter
- Â½ cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) caramel syrup
- Â½ cup(s) peanuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss apples with cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice.
- Melt butter in a saucepan and add in the apples.
- Simmer and cook until soft, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Melt the caramel syrup in a saucepan over low heat.
- Stir the chopped peanuts into the caramel syrup and remove from heat.
- Take cinnamon buns out of can and unroll each one on a cutting board.
- Mix the apples and peanuts together and place small teaspoon portion inside of the cinnamon roll, carefully rolling it back together as you go.
- Place the juice from the sautéed apples on the bottom of a greased 13x9 inch pan. Take the cinnamon rolls and place them upside down in the pan.
- Put the rolls in the oven and bake them for 35 minutes or until dough is baked through fully.
- Take rolls out and immediately flip them on to another plate.
- Allow rolls to cool for 10 minutes.
- Take the icing from the cinnamon rolls package and melt it for 10 seconds in a microwave.
- Using a fork, drizzle it over the top of each roll.
- Top rolls with Tropical Food’s PB&J Mix®.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tropicalfoods and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note