Bombay Chicken Salad
Chicken, Mango, Couscous
Grill: 12 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cumin ground
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts boneless, skinless, pounded to an even thickness
- 1 cup(s) Pearl Couscous
- 1 mango peeled, pitted, & diced
- 1/2 cup(s) golden raisins
- 3 scallions trimmed and sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) almonds sliced and toasted
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice Dressing
- 1 teaspoon(s) Honey Dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt Dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Curry Powder Dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper Dressing
- 3 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil Dressing
- 1. In a small bowl, combine curry powder, salt, sugar, ground cumin and black pepper. Rub onto chicken. Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add couscous and cook for 9 minutes. Drain and rinse with cool water.
- 3. Grill chicken for 5 to 6 minutes per side, depending on thickness. Remove to a cutting board and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- 4. In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, honey, salt, curry powder and pepper. While whisking, add oil in a thin stream.
- 5. Place couscous in a large bowl. Add mango, raisins, scallions, almonds and cubed chicken. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Refrigerate unless serving immediately.
- Get Nutty
- Spread almonds on a baking sheet; bake at 350 degrees for 7 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Store-Bought Swap
- Substitute 1/3 cup bottled Bolthouse Farms Tropical Mango vinaigrette.
- Per Serving: 482 cal, 15g fat, 33g protein, 56g carb, 5g fiber, 516g Na, 66mg chlestorol
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ftcollinsco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note