This is a version of a smoothie that my darling Jen Jen created. Delish and makes enough for 2 servings, put one in the freezer or share!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Frozen Organic Mangos
- 1/2 cup(s) Frozen or Fresh Organic Blueberries
- 1/2 cup(s) Fresh Organic Raspberries
- 2 tablespoon(s) Almond Butter
- 1 cup(s) Organic Kale (cup or handful) stems removed
- 2 tablespoon(s) Flax Seeds freshly ground in coffee maker
- 2 whole(s) Organic Omega 3 Eggs
- 2 cup(s) Almond Milk
- 1 cup(s) Orange Juice (or juice of your choice)
- 1 cup(s) Fresh Organic Pineapple Chunks
- Throw it all in with 2 ice cubes and let er rip!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by laurenmouchou and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note