Community Recipe from
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 4 head(s) garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) dry Italian seasonings
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 pound(s) Hot Italian sausage no casings
- 2 extra large tomatoes chopped
- 2 cup(s) half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese
- 1 pound(s) cooked pasta
- 1 teaspoon(s) Knorr's chicken/tomato boullion
- Stir fry garlic and onions in olive oil until soft. Add dry seasonings. Add in sausage and break up. When meat is browned, add chopped tomatoes. Cook until break down and very soft. Add half-and-half and sugar and parmesean cheese. Keep on low heat. Add cooked pound of pasta to sauce and let simmer for a few minutes so that pasta absorbs some of sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimwchew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes