Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) dried penne pasta, cooked, drained
- 8 ounce(s) lean ground beef
- 1 cup(s) chopped onion
- 2 clove(s) garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cup(s) water
- 12 ounce(s) tomato paste
- 1/3 cup(s) red wine or water
- 1 tablespoon(s) beef bouillon
- 2 teaspoon(s) Italian seasing
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 8 ounce(s) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Combine meat, onion and garlic in large saucepan; cook over medium-high heat, stirring to break up meat, for 5 to 6 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- 3. Drain. Stir in water, tomato paste, wine, bouillon, Italian seasoning and salt.
- 4. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes or until flavors are blended.
- 5. Layer ingredients as follows in 13" x 9" baking dish: half of pasta, half of sauce and half o cheese. Repeat layers.
- 6. Bake, covered, 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bolognese Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles