- 1 pkg. (7 oz.) fresh udon or other Asian noodles
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon each minced fresh ginger and garlic
- 4 baby bok choy (about 1 lb.), leaves separated
- 4 green onions, trimmed and sliced
- calories 346
- caloriesfromfat 40 %
- protein 16 g
- fat 16 g
- satfat 1.8 g
- carbohydrate 35 g
- fiber 3.6 g
- sodium 703 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Cook noodles as package directs. Drain and divide among 4 bowls. Meanwhile, combine soy sauce, sesame oil, and broth and set aside.
Cut tofu lengthwise into 3 pieces. Cut crosswise into 1/2-in. sticks and blot dry. Heat 1 tbsp. vegetable oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Brown tofu (don't stir), 4 minutes; brown on other side. Set on noodles.
Add remaining 1 tbsp. vegetable oil to same pan over medium-high heat. Cook ginger and garlic until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add bok choy and cook until wilted, 5 minutes. Add reserved broth mixture and cook until hot, about 1 minute. Spoon mixture over noodles and tofu and sprinkle with onions.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.