I followed the recipe as written. A good recipe but it was not a Wow! recipe. Perhaps, I did not cook the brussel sprouts long enough? I am going to try this recipe again but I will cook longer and swap the amounts for the soy sauce and balsamic vinegar.
Bodacious Brussels Spouts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 20 whole(s) Organic Brussels Sprouts halved
- 2 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- THE Sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter (Raw or Unsalted is best)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
- 1 teaspoon(s) Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat Oven to 400
- Prep sprouts- trim ends and cut in half
- Place in a bowl and toss with olive oil and salt and pepper
- Bake for approx 20 minutes (or until browned and crunchy looking)
- Meanwhile (and in the last 5 minutes of Brussels baking) prepare the sauce
- Melt butter in a small saucepan, slowly whisk in tamari and vinegar
- Simmer for 2 minutes
- Place roasted sprouts back into the bowl, toss with the sauce and DROOL!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by laurenmouchou and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note