I followed the recipe as written. A good recipe but it was not a Wow! recipe. Perhaps, I did not cook the brussel sprouts long enough? I am going to try this recipe again but I will cook longer and swap the amounts for the soy sauce and balsamic vinegar.
Bodacious Brussels Spouts
- 20 whole(s) Organic Brussels Sprouts halved
- 2 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- THE Sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter (Raw or Unsalted is best)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
- 1 teaspoon(s) Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat Oven to 400
- Prep sprouts- trim ends and cut in half
- Place in a bowl and toss with olive oil and salt and pepper
- Bake for approx 20 minutes (or until browned and crunchy looking)
- Meanwhile (and in the last 5 minutes of Brussels baking) prepare the sauce
- Melt butter in a small saucepan, slowly whisk in tamari and vinegar
- Simmer for 2 minutes
- Place roasted sprouts back into the bowl, toss with the sauce and DROOL!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by laurenmouchou and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note