Bobby Deen's Mac and Cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) whole grain elbow macaroni
- Bobby’s Cheesy Mac
- 4 cups cooked multigrain elbow macaroni, drained
- 2 cups reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup low fat (1%) milk
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- After the macaroni has been boiled and drained, add cheese while macaroni is still hot. Combine the milk, eggs, sour cream, mustard, salt, and cayenne in a medium bowl. Add to macaroni mixture. Pour into casserole dish. Combine bread crumbs and oil in a small bowl until blended. Evenly sprinkle the crumb mixture over the macaroni and lightly spray with nonstick spray. Bake, until the filling is hot and the topping is golden, 35 – 40 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CherylB61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bobby Deen's Mac and Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes