Bob Evans sausage wonton cups
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Bob Evans originas sausage roll cooked/crumbled
- 1 package(s) wonton wrapper
- 1 cup(s) monterey jack cheese shreadded
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese shreadded
- 1/2 cup(s) ranch ddressing
- Heat oven to 350. Cook and crumble sausage. Drain. Spray muffin tins and put wonton wrappers in to form cups. Bake for 5 min. Mix sausage, cheese, and ranch dressing. Fill cups and bake for aprox 10 min or until bubbly
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jschacher and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bob Evans sausage wonton cups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch