We have this every Thanksgiving. It is a slight twist on traditional mimosas and everyone loves it!
Photo: Ralph Anderson; Styling: Mindi Shapiro Levine
More From Southern Living
- 2 cups orange juice (not from concentrate)
- 1 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 tablespoons grenadine
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle Champagne or sparkling wine, chilled*
- 1. Stir together first 3 ingredients.
- 2. Pour equal parts orange juice mixture and Champagne into Champagne flutes.
- *2 (12-oz.) cans ginger ale or lemon-lime soda may be substituted.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Simply Orange 100% Orange Juice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note