I borrowed this magazine from the Library. When I made this recipe we all loved it so I had to enter it on My Recipes so I'd never lose it!
Blushing Angel Hair Pasta & Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1 9oz package(s) refrigerated angel hair pasta
- 1 14.5 oz can(s) diced tomatoes w/garlic & onions drained
- 1.5 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1/2 in. strips
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil divided
- 1 6.5 oz carton(s) reduced-fat garlic-herb cheese spread
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- Cook pasta according to pkg. directions. Meanwhile, place tomatoes in a food processor, cover and process until pureed. Set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper. Saute chicken in 2 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- Stir cheese spread and pureed tomatoes into skillet. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2-4 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in lemon juice and remaining oil. Return chicken to pan;heat through. Drain pasta and serve with chicken mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Inohoour and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note