Community Recipe from
- 1 bottle(s) pinot grigio (750 ml)
- 2 cup(s) white grape juice
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 1/2 cup(s) seltzer water chilled
- berries for garnish
- Combine wine and juices in a large pitcher. Refrigerate at least2 hours. Just before serving, add chilled seltzer water. Garnish glasses with halved berries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blush Sangria Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic