Bluegrass Winners Pecan-Cheese Wafers
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 pound(s) butter, softened
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 dash(es) cayenne pepper
- 1 cup(s) pecans, chopped
- Cream cheese and butter together, beating well. Add flour, salt and cayenne pepper, stirring until thoroughly mixed. Work in pecans. Shape dough into 2 long rolls; cover with wax paper. Chill until dough can be easily sliced into thin wafers. Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350° for 12 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes