Blueberry Zucchini Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 cup(s) packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) coarse sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 3 whole(s) eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) canola oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) pure vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) shredded zucchini
- 1 cup(s) blueberries
- 2 tablespoon(s) turbinado sugar (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Lightly coat the bottoms of 4 5-inch loaf pans with cooking spray; set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl combine flours, sugars, soda, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder; set aside. In a separate bowl combine eggs, oil, and vanilla and mix well. Add to flour mixture and stir until combined. Gently stir in the zucchini and then the blueberries.
- 3. Spoon batter into prepared pans and sprinkle with turbinado sugar, if desired. Bake about 40 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center of each comes out clean. Allow to cool in pan 10 minutes before removing. Serve warm or cool completely before slicing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Yiskah and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blueberry Zucchini Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads