Blueberry Yum Yum
The name speaks for itself. This blueberry treat is so good you will have to make two at a time. Yum yum!
Yield: Makes 15 servings
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- Stir together first 4 ingredients with a fork until crumbly. Press into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Beat whipped topping, cream cheese, and powdered sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Spoon over prepared crust. Cover and chill.
- Stir together sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan; whisk in 1 cup water until smooth. Stir in blueberries, and bring to a boil. Boil, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Remove from heat; cool. Pour over cream cheese mixture. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note