- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 piece(s) egg
- 1/4 cup(s) unsweetened orange juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 8 ounce(s) Vanilla or plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup(s) fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon(s) turbinado sugar
- Combine flour with next 4 ingredients. Lightly beat together egg, juice, oil and vanilla. Combine wet and dry ingredients and stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Gently stir in blueberries. Spoon batter into 12 muffins cups coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle the turbinado sugar evenly over the muffins.
- Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 17 minutes or until toothpick entered in center comes out clean. Do not overcook! Remove from pans immediately and cool on a wire rack. Best if eaten immediately but will keep, covered, for several days.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by joybrinduse and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note