Blueberry and White Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake
This sweet treat is made with white chocolate, almond slices and cinnamon and can be enjoyed in the morning, noon and night.
More From Hungry Jack Recipes
- COFFEE CAKE
- CriscoÂ® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 1/2 cups Hungry JackÂ® Blueberry Wheat Complete Pancake Mix
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup white baking chips
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Spray an 8 or 9-inch square pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE pancake mix, sugar and white baking chips in medium bowl. Add water, sour cream and vanilla. Blend well. Using an medium scoop, shape dough into sixteen 2-inch balls. Place in 4 rows of 4 each in prepared pan.
- COMBINE 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup white baking chips, almonds and cinnamon in small bowl. Sprinkle over dough.
- BAKE 24 to 26 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note