- COFFEE CAKE
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 1/2 cups Hungry Jack® Blueberry Wheat Complete Pancake Mix
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup white baking chips
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
How to Make It
HEAT oven to 375°F. Spray an 8 or 9-inch square pan with no-stick cooking spray.
COMBINE pancake mix, sugar and white baking chips in medium bowl. Add water, sour cream and vanilla. Blend well. Using an medium scoop, shape dough into sixteen 2-inch balls. Place in 4 rows of 4 each in prepared pan.
COMBINE 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup white baking chips, almonds and cinnamon in small bowl. Sprinkle over dough.
BAKE 24 to 26 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm.