Nothing's sweeter than fresh blueberries right from the bush. Take advantage of summer's fresh crop with a batch of Blueberry Vinaigrette.
Yield: Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup firmly packed basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Process shallot, olive oil, basil, orange juice, lemon juice, vinegar, and dry mustard in a food processor until blended. Add blueberries; pulse until coarsely chopped. Season with kosher salt and black pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This