- 2 cup(s) fresh or frozen blueberries, divided
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) 2% milk
- • In a large saucepan, combine 1/2 cup blueberries, sugar, cornstarch and lemon peel. Mash well with a fork. Bring to a boil over low heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat. Stir in butter and remaining blueberries.
- • Unfold puff pastry. On a lightly floured surface, roll out each pastry sheet into a 12-in. square. Cut each into four squares. Spoon 3 tablespoons of filling into the center of each square; fold diagonally in half and press edges to seal.
- • Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Beat egg and water; brush over pastry.
- • Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Combine confectioners' sugar and milk; drizzle over turnovers. Serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note