- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 cups fresh blueberries or 1 (16-ounce) package frozen blueberries, thawed and drained
- 6 baked (4-inch) tart shells
- Whipped cream
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, water, and blueberries in a heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Cool.
- Spoon mixture evenly into tart shells. Cool completely. Top with whipped cream before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note