- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- Combine sugar, corn syrup, and lemon juice in a medium saucepan; stir in blueberries. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 3 minutes or until berries pop. Strain mixture through a sieve into a small bowl. Discard solids.
- Combine cornstarch and water, stirring with a whisk; whisk into blueberry mixture. Bring to a boil, and boil 1 minute. Cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note