Blueberry Streusel Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated lemon rind
- 1&1/2 cup(s) blueberries
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) unsalted butter melted and cooled
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- Combine 1/4 cup flour and 1/4 cup sugar in a medium bowl. Cut in 2 tbs butter with mixer until mixture is crumbly. Stir in nuts. Set aside. Combine 2 cups flour, baking powder, salt, 2/3 cup sugar and lemon rind in a large bowl. Add blueberries and toss gently to combine. Make a well in center of mixture. Combine milk,1/2c butter and eggs; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon batter into greased muffin pans, filling 2/3 full. Sprinkle evenly with nut mixture. Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes or until golden. Remove from pans immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Christie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blueberry Streusel Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch