I made a bunch and froze serving size amounts in tupperware containers. I didn't discard the blueberry pulp left after straining; this can be added to cold tea for an interesting variation.
Dress up this cool and colorful berry soup with a garnish of Sweet Treat Croutons or a sprig of fresh lavender.
More From Southern Living
Cool: 5 Minutes
Chill: 4 Hours
- 4 1/2 cups fresh blueberries*
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla yogurt
- Sweet Treat Croutons
- 1. Stir together fresh blueberries, lemonade concentrate, and 1/2 cup cold water in a 3-qt. saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, stir in dried lavender, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until blueberries burst. Remove from heat, and cool 5 minutes. Stir in vanilla extract.
- 2. Press mixture through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a large bowl, using back of a spoon to squeeze out juice. Discard pulp. Stir in yogurt. Cover and chill 4 to 24 hours. Serve with Sweet Treat Croutons.
- *2 (12-oz.) packages frozen blueberries may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note