Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) corn starch or arrowroot powder
- 2 cup(s) frozen (or fresh) blueberries
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar (or to taste)
- Vanilla bean or a dash of Grand Marnier, optional
- Place frozen berries in a small saucepan. Mix sugar and corn starch or arrowroot powder together and sprinkle over berries. Add one vanilla bean or a dash of Grand Marnier, if you like. Stir berries to coat and turn heat to medium-high.
- As berries melt, stir occasionally. Continue cooking just until berries have cooked down and the juice given off has thickened a bit. Serve warm. *A tablespoon or two of orange juice instead of Grand Marnier works well. Use any berry or mix of berries you prefer or have on hand and adjust the sugar depending on your taste and the sweetness of the berries you are using.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DoDoDUH and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blueberry Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch