YUM. This is easy and so good. I did add a little Splenda. I am a fan of sweet and hot.
This fruity blueberry salsa is a refreshing side to grilled meats and fish recipes.
This recipe goes with Blueberry-Rum Marinated Pork Tenderloin
More From Southern Living
- 2 cups chopped fresh blueberries
- 1 cup whole fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 seeded and minced jalapeño peppers
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Coarsely chop 2 cups fresh blueberries. Stir together chopped fresh blueberries, 1 cup whole blueberries, 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, 2 seeded and minced jalapeño peppers, 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper, 1/4 cup chopped onion, and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt in a large bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note