Blueberry Salad Judy Bingham
- 2 package(s) 3 oz. black raspberry jello
- 1 can(s) 5 oz. blueberries (drained)
- 1 package(s) 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 can(s) 8 oz. crushed pineapple
- 1 carton(s) 8 oz. sour cream
- 2 cup(s) boiling water
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped pecans (optional)
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Dissolve jello with boiling water. Drain fruits and measure liquid. If needed add water to make 1 cup liquid. Add jello. Stir in drained fruits and pour into large sheet cake pan (or bowl). Refrigerate until firm. Combine cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla and spread on top. Sprinkle on chopped nuts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JaneMay and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blueberry Salad Judy Bingham Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads