Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Blueberry Pie Filling
- 1 can(s) Crushed Pineapple + juice
- 1 package(s) 6 oz. raspberry jello
- 1 cup(s) nuts, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) boiling water
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- Miix jello in water until dissolved. Add pineapple and nuts and let set 3 hours. Beat cream cheese til smooth and add rest ot topping stuff til smooth and creamy. Pour on top. Add nuts to jello if desired. Refrigerate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by omarenee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BLUEBERRY SALAD Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads