Blueberry Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 2/3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup undiluted evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup shortening or unsalted butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Streusel: combine 2 tablespoon four, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1/4 tsp cinnamon. Cut in 1 tablespoon butter until mixture is crumbly. Set aside.
- Combine first six dry ingredients.
- Combine pumpkin and evaporated milk and set aside.
- Cream brown sugar and butter. Add egg and beat until fulffy.
- Add flour mixture alternating with pumpkin mixture, beating well after each addition.
- Combine blueberries and flour. Gently stir into batter.
- Fill 18 paper lined muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle streusel over top.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by march1954 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blueberry Pumpkin Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch