This is a really delicious salad. Next time I will cut up the prosciutto before serving. Having whole slices on the bottom makes it kind of awkward to eat.
Blueberry and Prosciutto Salad
Photo: Leo Gong; Styling: Karen Shinto
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 412
- Calories from fat: 68%
- Protein: 19g
- Fat: 31g
- Saturated fat: 11g
- Carbohydrate: 20g
- Fiber: 4.9g
- Sodium: 1000mg
- Cholesterol: 34mg
- 8 slices prosciutto (4 oz.)
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon Champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 qts. (4 1/2 oz.) lightly packed mixed baby greens
- 1 cup blueberries
- 6 ounces fresh goat cheese, divided into 4 portions
- 1. Lay 2 slices prosciutto on each of 4 dinner plates. In a large bowl, whisk together 3 tbsp. oil, the vinegar, honey, and salt. Add greens and blueberries and toss gently to coat. Arrange a quarter of salad mixture on each serving of prosciutto.
- 2. Heat remaining 1 tbsp. oil in a small nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Put cheese in pan, leaving 1 in. between portions. Cook until warm and starting to brown on the bottom, about 4 minutes. Use a wide spatula to transfer cheese to the top of each salad.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This