Great and easy to fix
Blueberry Pot Pie with Sour Cream Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chilled butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup whipping cream, divided
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup sugar (or to taste)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Sour Cream Ice Cream
- 1. Spoon flour lightly into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 5 ingredients in a food processor; pulse until combined. Add butter; pulse 6 times or until mixture resembles coarse meal. With processor on, add 3 tablespoons cream through food chute, processing just until combined. (Do not form a ball.) Press mixture gently into a 4-inch circle on plastic wrap, and cover. Chill at least 1 hour.
- 2. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 3. Combine blueberries and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; toss gently. Divide evenly among 6 (8-ounce) ramekins.
- 4. Unwrap chilled dough; divide dough into 6 even portions; form each portion into a ball. Pat each ball on a floured surface into a rough disk that will fit on top of ramekins. (This will be about 4 inches.) Top berry mixture with dough, inside top rim of ramekin (not crimped like a pie).
- 5. Brush top of each crust with remaining 1 tablespoon cream. Combine cinnamon and 2 tablespoons sugar in a small bowl; sprinkle mixture evenly over crusts.
- 6. Place ramekins on a baking sheet, and place in oven. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and fruit is bubbling. Serve warm or at room temperature with Sour Cream Ice Cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts