Excellent. A different cobbler recipe, but easy and excellent results. It will be one of my favorites.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 40 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 3 (12-oz.) packages frozen blueberries, thawed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 5 white bread slices
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together first 3 ingredients, 1/4 cup sugar, and 3 Tbsp. flour in a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
- 2. Trim crusts from bread slices; cut each slice into 5 strips. Arrange strips over blueberry mixture. Stir together butter, egg, and remaining 1/2 cup sugar and 2 Tbsp. flour. Drizzle over bread slices. Sprinkle with pecans.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts